Interested in checking us out on Sunday? Here’s what to expect.
You will be greeted at the door by a friendly face, who is there to help you get settled. He or she will be happy to show you around, introduce you to a few people, help you get a nice cup of coffee, and answer any of your questions. You will be given a bulletin with details on what’s to come, what’s going on and how you can get involved if you are interested. If you have children you would like to have participate in children’s church, you will be shown where and how to do that.
- Service begins at 11 am with a song to call us together to worship.
- The Pastor gives a short welcome and we spend a few minutes with announcements.
- We spend a few minutes celebrating what God is doing in various partner organizations we support and praying for them, then offer an opportunity to join in on God’s mission through giving.
- We then sing in worship for a few more songs – you are free to join in if you know the tune, we always provide lyrics on our projector screen.
- Depending on the message series we often have an introductory video or skit to focus us in on the pastor’s message. The children are then dismissed to children’s church before the message begins.
- After the message, we have a short time of prayer and a concluding song, and then we take up the call to live for Jesus wherever we go! Service typically ends shortly after 12 pm.
- Feel free to linger after the service to get to know people, have a sweet treat and a drink, and let your time with God and His people percolate through your soul.
Once per month our service will be followed by a potluck lunch, where we practice the Lord’s Supper as Jesus did at the Last Supper and share a special meal together, and taking time to remember His sacrifice with the bread and the cup. Check our calendar for the next potluck date!